All schools have a Governing Body, which is responsible for overseeing many of the strategic decisions of the school.
Our Governors are representatives of the local community, parents, school staff and the Local Authority. They bring a range of interests, knowledge and skills to the school and they all work in a voluntary capacity and as you will see in this section of the website there are various types of Governors.
Our Chair of Governors is Marcia Edwards, who can be contacted via the school address.
- Combined BPS DH Meeting Attendance March 2021
- Combined BPS DH Governor Declarations March 2021
- Combined BPS DH Governor Constitution
- Combined BPS DH Committee Structure March 2021
- 2. BBDHLGB210120 – signed minutes
- BPSDH Comittee Structure Dec 20
- BPSDH Combined Governor Constitution
- BPSDH Combined Governor Declarations of Interest
- BPSDH Combined Meeting Attendance 201920Local Governing Bodies Minutes 17 September 2019
- Berrybrook LGB Minutes Autumn Term 25 September 2018 Signed Minutes